WRA-XRO MARU MAHARAJA RAJASTHAN Ultramarathon
250/150 Km – self supported race
Thar desert from Barmer to Jaisalmer – Rajasthan - India
MARCH 17-26 2017
MARCH17: Arrival flight to Jaipur. After all the runners will be gathered, transfer via private bus to Gajner. Dinner and overnight in Gajner Palace, a jewel in the Thar Desert, built by the Maharaja of Bikaner on the edge of a lake.
MARCH 18: Gajner/Raisar Camp: After breakfast, gear/medical check and morning briefing at Gajner Palace. Transfer to camp 01. En-route city tour of Bikaner, visiting Junagarh fort and other sites. Arrival at camp01 in Raisar. Pasta party. Overnight at the tented camp.
MARCH19: STAGE01 - Raisar/Desnokh Rohi, 41km. Arrival to Camp02
MARCH20: STAGE02 - Desnokh Rohi/Satika Temple, 38km. Arrival to Camp03
MARCH21: STAGE03 - Satika/Kundia/Miakor, 41km. Arrival to Camp04
MARCH22: STAGE04 LONG MARCH DAY01 - Kundia/Rinn Salt Lake - Jamba, 75km
MARCH23: STAGE04 LONG MARCH DAY02 - Kundia/Rinn Salt Lake - Jamba, 75km. Arrival at camp05. After arrival, runners will have the day off. In the late afternoon, athletes will be picked up from Jamba by private bus and transferred to Khuri Dunes (tented camp05)
MARCH24: STAGE05 - Khuri Dunes/Desert National Park/Kuldhara Desert Village, 40km. Arrival to Camp06.
MARCH25: Desert Village/Jaisalmer, 15km. Triumphant arrival at Jaisalmer Fort. End of the race. Sandwiches and refreshments for the runners. Transfer to the hotel and to the Award place. Gala dinner, award ceremony and overnight stay in Jaisalmer (hotel).
MARCH26: After breakfast, transfer from the hotel to Jodhpur airport (flight to Delhi/Mumbai). End of services.
The individual entry fee of 2880 euros
- dinner, overnight and breakfast in Gajner Palace;
- overnight and breakfast in Jaisalmer (hotel);
- overnights in tented camps;
- transfers, logistical/medical support during the race;
- drinking water (cold and warm for food preparation);
- english speaking guides;
- registration, bib, finisher t-shirt and finisher medal;
- transfers from/to airports
- Gala dinner and Award Ceremony
- assorted sandwiches, beverages and snacks at the end of the race
- medical/luggage AXA insurance
It does not include:
- international flights
- domestic flights Delhi/Mumbai to Jaipur and Jodhpur to Delhi/Mumbai;
(if your international flight does not include such segments, we can find domestic flights at convenient rates);
- extra meals not mentioned and beverages during included meals;
- indian Visa;
- extra nights;